Small PV plant 250W
Small photovoltaic source with 250 W output suitable for lowering energy consumption from the grid in a house or an apartment.
Micro inverter AEC INV250-45EU (DC max 45V) + panel CONERGY PH250P
Complete system for electrical energy production intended to lower consumption from the grid.
Micro inverter mounted directly to the back af a PV panel. Simple, safe, and highly effective. Suitable for small PV plants from 250W, option to expand as needed by adding more panels with inverters. Automatic disconnection from the grid in case of a power outage. No need for additional safeties and protection.
1 x panel 250Wp.
Set is suitable for all PV plant configurations (with or without grid overflow). Nominal power output of the panel 250Wp. Annual production from one panel (250W): depending on location and tilt up to 260kWh.
- Recommended DC input: 250W /200W ~ 260W
- Max. open circuit voltage: 45 V
- MPPT voltage: 20-40 V
- MPP Tracker: 1
- Max. input current: 11 A
- Nominal AC output: max. 240 W
- Nominal AC current: 1,0 A
- AC connection: single-phase
- Power factor: >0,99%
- Max. number of units per string: 12
- Output function: clean sinus
- AC operating voltage range: 230 V 184 V ~ 264 V
- AC frequency: 50 Hz 47,5&Hz ~ 51,5 Hz
- Peak efficiency: 93,5%
- Euro efficiency: 92,6%
- Night time consumption: 30 mW
- Weight: 2,5 kg
- Degree of protection: IP65
- Cooling: Natural convection
- Mounting: Back side of the module, profile, etc.
- Dimensions: 314 mm / 267 mm / 66,5 mm
- Ambient temperature range: -25°C ~ 70°C
- Micro inverter: For chain connection
- Type of photovoltiaic module: Mono/Poly Si 60/72 cells
- DC connectors: MC4
- Communication and monitoring: without communication or optional RS-485/Powerline
- Certification: IEC 62103:2003, 62109-1:20110, IEC 55011B, EN 50178:1997, EN 61000-6-2, EN 61000-6-3
- Warranty: 5 years